Sunday 10 June 2012

Sewing Pants

Just found a great and easy instruction-manual for sewing pyjama pants. I love her idea of tucking one pant inside the other to sew the crotch seam. It really made it simple! I have successfully made my baby girl a new pair of pants in less than 20 minutes! Granted, they are simple, but they work. And children outgrew clothes so fast, it's tough to keep up. So without further ado, here is the link, have fun!

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Sew-Your-Own-Pajama-Pants/

1 comment:

  1. I like to give everyone an idea of how it went, after I try it out myself. And I have already made TWO pairs of pants based on these instructions and both turned out PERFECT. yes, they look rather simple. They don't look store-bought. But they fit, and they don't fall down, and that's what matters!

    ReplyDelete