Tuesday 18 September 2012

TEOTWAWKI

So you're probably wondering "What the heck is TEOTWAWKI?" - this means "The End Of The World As We Know It". I did not coin the phrase, it's been hovering around for years. However I wanted to use it as something to make you think. I'm not talking about a big catastrophical world collapse right now, just the end of YOUR little world. Obviously you use a computer, or you couldn't see this blog. But what if *gasp* there was no more electricity ever? All your survival info, recipes, and other handy information is probably on your computer.

The reason I haven't posted in a couple weeks is because I have been printing off all my "handy info" to store in a binder in case of emergency. Some of you might print off "what to do in an earthquake" and some of you might print off "how to shoot zombies with an AK47" and all of it is fine, but it will do you no good if you can't access it.

So go print it off.

Right now.

Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment