Wednesday 24 April 2013

Sewing Ideas

I do not have a Pinterest account. Sometimes I get directed to there when I'm searching for new patterns, but largely I like to dissect clothing I see in the Sears catalog. If you are new to sewing, or an expert, go through the catalog and see what you like - chances are it would be easy to sew. I get lots of inspiration from there. Some things I love to sew apart from clothing for me are: baby sunhats, ring slings, pajama pants, and pencil cases. All these items are for sale on my website Tina's Crafty Treasures - please support small/local businesses! On a completely different note, don't forget I will be giving a Dehydrating Fruit workshop on June 29th at 1:00 p.m. in the Strathclair Community Centre. Everyone in Westman is invited to this FREE workshop as part of Food Matters Manitoba.

No comments:

Post a Comment